Book #12 of 52
The Connection: Link Your Deepest Passion, Purpose, and Actions to Make a Difference in the World written by Anthony Silard was a book I found in the Self-Help section of Barnes & Noble that looked interesting.
Silard talks about achieving The Connection which is really an individual’s ability to identify and then pursue their passion in life. The book contains lots of anecdotes, quotes, and case studies from his own experience and practice. There are several worksheets that can be downloaded to help readers map out their goals.
Who Should Read This Book
This book is perfect for someone who feels stuck in a “rut” or is at midlife and experiencing a profound lack of purpose.
My Final Thoughts
This was a good book to read as an “outsider” (not in the market for a “life coach”) as I’m pretty confident on my life’s purpose and goals. I actually found Martha Beck’s North Star book a better read on this subject but Silard’s book is good.
- Book Review: How to Be Like Walt: Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life
- Book Review: The Law of Attraction in Action: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Transforming Your Life (No Matter Where You’re Starting From)
- Book Review: The New Relationship Marketing
- Book Review: Succeeding When You’re Supposed to Fail
- Book Review: Brag! The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It