Malcolm’s talks are fast-moving, informative, enjoyable and entertaining. He has a wonderful ability to customize each talk for his particular audience. The Coach presents a series of great ideas and strategies with a rare combination of fact, humor, insights and practical concepts that audience members can apply immediately to get better results.
Malcolm will show you how to make quantum leaps in productivity and performance. You’ll also:
- Manage more effectively and get better results;
- Increase management performance and productivity;
- Think and plan strategically for greater effectiveness;
- Master the changes caused by information explosion, technological advances and competitive pressures;
- Walk out motivated, inspired and eager to get back to work.
Malcolm’s topics include (but are most certainly NOT limited to):
- The New Rules of Engagement: How to Keep Your Superstars Loyal to You
People leave jobs and relationships for the similar reasons. Want to keep your best workers giving you 100%? Schedule this important keynote and see (from extensive research) how to keep them loyal!
- 12 Simple (but not simplistic) Principles Every Manager Needs to Know
Want to be the kind of manager that gets remembered for the GOOD things? Learn 12 principles that can invigorate your staff to peak performance.
- Endeavor to Persevere: 10 Steps to Total Career Fulfillment
Ever wonder why some people seem to accomplish all they want and more and yet others never seem to get on track? Discover 10 steps to achieving incredible goals in both your personal and professional life.
- Change Mastery: How to Take Control of the Future by Leveraging the Present
Experiencing radical personal and professional change? Learn new strategies to not only understand change, but leverage it to your advantage.
Malcolm’s presentations are full of insightful ideas and principles that can reshape your vision of what’s possible. Few speakers punctuate their programs with a fresh, understandable approach to using the most valuable asset we all possess – creativity. When Malcolm’s time is over with an audience, amazing things happen. Desire levels and inner drive increase, self esteem and moral is raised, creativity is stimulated, challenging assignments and situations are approached with a new perspective, and most importantly all these things effect your bottom line.
Are you ready to provide your audience with a memorable and perhaps even life-changing event? If so, click HERE to begin the process of booking Malcolm O. Munro to speak to your group.