In order to ensure that you will have a flawless and exceptional experience with Malcolm, please make sure you attend to all of the following details for his presentation with your organization.
- A wireless lavaliere (clip-on) microphone (NOT a hand held)
- A video projector.
- A projector stand.
- A large screen (set off to his right – preferably not directly behind him, unless there are other side screens)
- As much light as possible in the room (just not on the screen)
- A riser/stage should be made available whenever any group is larger than 50 people (this is extremely helpful for your people so they’ll be able to see easily.
- Please keep the distance from the first row of chairs and/or tables to no more than 8-10 feet from the stage.
- Make sure the doors are facing Malcolm (i.e. in the back of the room) so that when people need to leave early (or arrive late), they don’t distract everyone else.
Are you ready to provide your audience with a memorable and perhaps even life-changing event? If so, click HERE to begin the process of booking Malcolm O. Munro to speak to your group.